We can assure you that your Aivee Water device has been thoroughly checked and tested for issues like mechanical errors, leaking, and battery life.
AIVEE WATER 7-DAY POLICY:
Upon receiving your Aivee Water device, please make sure you check your package thoroughly. Make sure that all components of the package are complete and that your bottle is functioning properly. If for any reason, you are encountering any problems with your unit, you may check the troubleshooting section of our FAQ’s page here.
If our troubleshooting solutions do not help resolve any of your issues and problems persist, please send an email to [email protected] and state your order number and the issue with your Aivee Water device to begin processing the return and exchange.
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY:
- The Aivee Group will only process returns and exchanges for damaged Aivee Water bottles. All shipping charges and additional duties and taxes will be shouldered by The Aivee Group in order to facilitate the return and exchange.
- Damaged bottles must be reported within 7 days of receiving your Aivee Water device. If the bottle is reported damaged after the 7 day policy, we can still process a return and exchange, but all additional costs will be shouldered by the customer.
- Within the warranty period of one year, if the product is determined to be defective, we will repair or replace the unit free of charge as long as the unit was used properly in accordance with the operating instructions stipulated in the user manual.
- The warranty card cannot be re-applied. Please store the warranty card in a safe place.
- To claim for warranty, email [email protected], state your order number, include a photo of your warranty certificate, and state the issue with your Aivee Water device. (Your warranty certificate will be filled up by our Aivee Water customer service representative before your package is shipped out to you.) If the issue with your Aivee Water device is covered by our Warranty Policy, a return and repair can be processed.
- An Aivee Water Customer Service Representative will contact you to begin this process along with complete instructions.
- Returning the Aivee Water device will be at the expense of the customer. Repairing the Aivee Water device and shipping it back to the customer will be the expense of The Aivee Group.
- Once the warranty expires, we can repair or replace the parts of the products at the expense of the customer.
- The following cases (but not limited to) are not covered by the Warranty Certificate:
- Faults resulting from improper use or handling and uncompliance with the user’s manual.
- Faults due to external factors such as unauthorized repair, modification, electrical shock, and the like.
- Faults due to normal wear and tear of the product.
- Faults due to unpredictable conditions such as fire, floods, and other natural calamities.
- Loss of the receipt or proof of purchase and the warranty card.